skip to main | skip to sidebar

.....:: Imagination::........

This is my desire, to honour You. Lord with all my heart - I worship You. All I have within me, Give you praise. All that I adore - is in You. Lord I give You my heart, I give You my soul. I live for You alone. Every breath that I take, Every moment I'm awake... Lord have Your way in me!!

10 września 2008

AnGelS oF GosPel :)

Autor: Eva o 13:55

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Nowszy post Starszy post Strona główna
Subskrybuj: Komentarze do posta (Atom)

Archiwum

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  kwietnia (1)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  listopada (1)
    • ►  lutego (1)
    • ►  stycznia (3)
  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  listopada (5)
    • ►  października (4)
    • ▼  września (9)
      • ImaGinE mE
      • B-daY GiFt
      • ...LoVin U iS LiKe FoOd tO mY sOuL ...
      • You :*
      • Evaaaa :D
      • AnGelS oF GosPel :)
      • ŚwiRki OsieKowE - CzyLi IVEE :D
      • It's aLL a bOuT Me :)
      • Real World
    • ►  sierpnia (5)
    • ►  lipca (2)
    • ►  czerwca (1)
    • ►  kwietnia (1)
    • ►  marca (3)
    • ►  stycznia (1)
  • ►  2007 (23)
    • ►  września (4)
    • ►  sierpnia (4)
    • ►  lipca (3)
    • ►  czerwca (8)
    • ►  maja (4)

My sO callEd LiFe

  • Grace Gospel Choir
  • The Peoples Christian Fellowship
  • Rodzina Gospel
  • Kingdom Gospel Choir
  • The London Community Gospel Choir
  • Świat Gospel
  • Przemyśl Gospel Choir
  • Kraków Gospel Choir

Blooogi

  • Hela
  • Beacia
  • Dobi
  • Daria&Band
  • Marta-Juve
  • Szynkova
  • JustynaJuve
  • Johnny
  • O.Lech